Azure DP-900 Short Notes: Explore roles and responsibilities in the world of data
👉In real world, there are different roles in managing, controlling, and using data.
👉The three most common roles are
- Azure Database Administrator role = Responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and operational aspects of on-premises and cloud-based database.
- Data Engineer role = Collaborates with stakeholders to design and implement data-related assets that include data ingestion pipelines, cleansing and transformation activities, and data stores for analytical workloads.
- Data Analyst role =Enables businesses to maximize the value of their data assets.
👉Azure Database Administrator role
- Backing up and restoring databases.
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
- Installing and upgrading the database server and application tools.
- Azure Data Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Azure portal
👉Data Engineer role
- Data acquisition.
- Using programming languages and tools to examine the data.
- Aligning the data architecture with business requirements.
- Relational database management system(Ex: SSMS)
- Azure Databricks
- Azure HDInsight
- Azure Cosmos DB
👉Data Analyst role
- Making large or complex data more accessible, understandable, and usable.
- Creating charts and graphs, histograms, geographical maps.
- Combining the data result sets across multiple sources.
- Finding hidden patterns using data.
- Power BI